facts about romantic relationships
Love has always had something mysterious and magical! And this one has not yet finished revealing surprises! Check out these 15 scientific facts about romantic relationships!
You can find if you wish more scientific facts related to the theme of love on the dailygeekshow website!
1) Statistics speaking, men say faster “I love you” than girls
According to studies, men turn out to be great sentimental! A pretty little heart hides behind their shell <3
2) It takes a maximum of 4 minutes to find out if you have feelings for a person or not (facts about romantic relationships)
According to Albert Mehrabian, 55% of the response is reflected in body language, 38% in voice and 7% in sentence content.
3) Many animals are also monogamous!
Many animals also have only one love in their lives! This is the case of our penguin friends, ducks, foxes and many others!
4) Falling in love is a biological and primitive need (facts about romantic relationships)
Thanks to studies, we know that the feeling of love causes an effect on dopamine in our brain, like a drug. Added to this is the fact that human beings are social beings and that they need others to live (to speak, touch, to see each other through another individual to know and exist)
5) Hugs act as painkillers and stressors
The “free hugs” movement is also witnessing this! Better than a magic wand, hugs can solve everything: stress, fear, sadness, and even conflict! So cuddle little wolves! <3
6) If two lovers look into each other’s eyes, their hearts beat in unison (facts about romantic relationships)
A study has managed to demonstrate this completely crazy thing! Make noise with your little hearts in love, it’s magical and your neighbors will not be able to complain of night noise!
7) Expressing gratitude to the people you love makes you happier
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK FOE MORE