Social Media Manager
MER Group is an independent and boutique-styled full-service music company and from Norway. Founded in 2013 by music executive Gunnar Greve, MER has a vision to become a leading force in the industry in terms of developing, facilitating and managing all aspects of their clients’ careers, MER has expertise and relevant experience in providing services such as management, label functions, content production, promotion, branding, music publishing and business management.
The company is based in Oslo, Norway, with facilities including both offices and a recording studio complex consisting of 8 studios. Its roster includes the likes of global superstar Alan Walker, up-and-coming artist K-391, and Grammy-nominated songwriter Mood Melodies, in addition to a variety of songwriters.
About the position
MER Recordings, a division of MER Group, is amongst the leading independent record labels in the Nordics, and has been a key figure in the region with a successful international track record since its beginning. The company is now looking for a competent and devoted person to join the team as a social media manager. MER is looking for someone with a strong professional aptitude and a genuine interest for the field of work, and someone who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves when needed. A thorough understanding and interest in social media is imperative to succeed in this position.
- Day to day management of all MER related social media channels
- Strategic development, coordination and execution of social media strategies
- Oversee content production dedicated to social media and community management
- Responsible for writing copy and ensure brand consistency in tone of voice and terminology
- Develop and manage publishing schedules and posting plans
- Monitoring SEO and other web traffic metrics
- Map out and identify new and existing market trends
- Frequent documentation and delivery of reported progress to the company’s label manager
Join US On FACEBOOK
Leave a Reply