Match Outfits with Black Veils
It’s no secret that you must have at least one black scarf. Yup, black is a mainstay when you wear a veil. If you want to use it when wearing casual to formal clothes, you will look cool when you wear a black veil.
Now, it’s time to upgrade your fashion style by wearing a super stunning outfit with black as a veil option. It won’t seem boring, you will even look cooler! Check out the inspiration for mix and match clothes with a black veil below!
1. Pair a black veil with a turtleneck top, tartan skirt and ankle boots . Choosing the right color will make your fashion style look timeless .
2. Don’t hesitate to wear black clothes from up-to-toe! Use a black pashmina scarf , then combine it with a classic Converse jumpsuit and sneakers .
3. An easy way to mix and match clothes when wearing colorful clothes is to choose black as the color of the veil. Black color will make your appearance more neutral even though it has many colors.
4. Yup, don’t hesitate to try a new hijab style with a turban! Use a turtleneck top to cover the neck which is fitted with the vest and black trousers. Catchy!
5. a La street style look, mix and match a black scarf with an oversized shirt and culottes and a fanny pack.
That’s it, mix and match clothes with black hoods that you can try, Bela! Stay cool and not boring, right?
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK