Sony and Konami – A report appeared on Thursday night (12) published by the page Rely on Horror, in which she says that multiple sources have confirmed to her that reboots of Silent Hill and the canceled Silent Hills (the one being made by Hideo Kojima) are being made produced by Sony.
Sony and Konami
The site, which has a good track record when it comes to rumors, says that Sony is moving to smooth over relations between Hideo Kojima and Konami in the Silent Hills case.
The game is described as a title along the lines of those released by Telltale Games, and may even be episodic, in order to give Kojima the freedom he needs to exercise his creativity. One of the sources also says that the game will make use of the next generation of PlayStation VR headsets, but it is unknown if the game will have any connection with the original version that was canceled or if development was restarted from scratch.
Rely on Horror points out, however, that Silent Hills is not yet a sure thing, but the reboot of the original game, Silent Hill, has been in development for a year now.
Among those involved would be Keichiro Toyama, scriptwriter and director of the first game, composer Akira Yamaoka and monster designer Masahiro Ito. In addition, Sony would be using members of the Project Siren group, who worked on the survival horror series Siren for PlayStation, which is where Toyama has been since then.
If this is really true, we will probably have confirmation later this year, who knows during the PS5 presentation, when it occurs.
Follow AFRILATEST on Google News and receive alerts for the main news about celebrities, soap operas, series, entertainment and more!
SHARE POST AND EARN REWARDS:
Join our Audience reward campaign and make money reading articles, shares, likes and comment >> Join reward Program
FIRST TIME REACTIONS:
Be the first to leave us a comment, down the comment section. click allow to follow this topic and get firsthand daily updates.
Leave a Reply