Connect with us

Published

on

Follow Us

Follow Us @

With a goal at the end, Argentina beats Chile and qualifies
– international sports, latest sports news, local games and international games

On Tuesday night (25), the teams of Chile and Argentina face each other at the MetLife Stadium, in New Jersey, for the second match of group A. Being one of the favorites, the team that has Messi as one of the main players came in search of victory, which they achieved with a goal at the end of the second half, scored by Lautaro Martínez.

First time

The first half of the game was all about the Argentine team's attempts at finishing. From the beginning of the match, the Chileans found themselves under pressure due to the number of attempts made by their opponents, who entered the field in search of goals. The Argentina team attempted, among all the shots, a total of three shots on goal. Furthermore, possession of the ball was given to the current champion at all times, which had 62% control of the ball on the field, leaving the Chile team with just 38%.

YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
see the lineups of the classic in the Brasileirão!

Second half with goal

The second stage had a different division from the first, it was more balanced and the Chilean team had greater development on the pitch. Both teams had chances to score to open the match's scoring, but the first goal of the game came almost at the end of the game, with just two minutes left until the final whistle. Lautaro Martínez was responsible for opening the scoring for Argentina, with a complicated goal that took around three minutes to analyze.

Advertisement

Goal scored by Lautaro Martínez at the end of the match (Video: reproduction/X/@DespliegueFutCL)


Standings and upcoming matches

Given the result, the Argentine team is classified in the first phase, having won two victories, leading the group with six points. The Canadian team occupies second place with three points, after the victory over Peru, while the Chilean and Peruvian teams have just one point.

Advertisement

The last matches will be between Argentina x Peru and Canada x Chile, both next Saturday (29), at 9pm.

Featured photo: Argentina player, Lautaro Martínez, celebrating his goal (Reproduction/X/@Argentina)


Advertisement

With a goal at the end, Argentina beats Chile and qualifies

Follow AFRILATEST on Google News  and receive alerts for the main international sports news about celebrities, soap operas, series, entertainment and more! With a goal at the end, Argentina beats Chile and qualifies

SHARE POST AND EARN REWARDS:

Join our Audience reward campaign and make money reading articles, shares, likes and comment >> Join reward Program

FIRST TIME REACTIONS:

Be the first to leave us a comment – With a goal at the end, Argentina beats Chile and qualifies
, down the comment section. click allow to follow this topic and get firsthand daily updates.

JOIN US ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA: << FACEBOOK >> | << WHATSAPP >> | << TELEGRAM >> | << TWITTER >

With a goal at the end, Argentina beats Chile and qualifies

Advertisement

#goal #Argentina #beats #Chile #qualifies
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending