Capcom announced that Rashid is now available in Street Fighter 6. Players can unlock him if they own the Deluxe Edition, Ultimate Edition or Year 1 Character Pass.
It is also possible to purchase Rashid individually for 350 Fighter Coins, which also includes his Outfit 1, Colors 1 and 2. In addition, it is also possible to try Rashid for free for an hour with a Rental Fighter Ticket, which can be obtained in the game’s Fighting Pass.
New content and updates added to the game alongside the release of Rashid include:
- world tour
- Added Rashid Master quests.
- New missions including Mike Haggar Memorial Stadium Tournament and Suval’hal Arena.
- Note: You must complete the main story in World Tour to access these quests.
- Fighting Ground
- Rashid’s story has been added to Arcade Mode.
- Battle Hub
- Hub Goods Shop now includes “Pirate” and “Resort” themed avatar outfits
- A new quality of life feature that allows Drive Rush cancels to be performed by pressing MP + MK (Classic Controls) or the Drive Parry button (Modern Controls) after a normal cancelable attack.
The next fighters coming to the game will be AKI, Ed and Akuma, all part of the Year 1 Character Pass.