Relationship Guide & Sex
Best Help Orgasm to last long in bed for men, even at 40’s
Help Orgasm – Lasting longer in bed is a common concern for many men. It’s important to remember that there is no “normal” amount of time to be in bed and everyone is different. However, if you are consistently unable to last as long as you or your partner would like, there are things you can try to help improve your endurance.
- Practice kegel exercises. These exercises strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, which can help improve control over your orgasms. To do kegels, contract the muscles you would use to stop yourself from urinating. Hold the contraction for a few seconds, then relax. Repeat this process a few times a day.
- Try the “stop-start” method. This involves stimulating yourself or your partner until you are close to orgasm, then stopping and taking a break before starting again. This can help you become more aware of your arousal levels and improve your control over your orgasms.
- Use condoms. Condoms can help reduce sensation and delay orgasm. There are also condoms available that contain numbing agents to further reduce sensation.
- Try different sexual positions. Some positions may be more stimulating than others, which could make it harder to last. Experimenting with different positions can help you find ones that are less stimulating and allow you to last longer.
- Take breaks during sex. If you feel like you are about to orgasm, take a break and switch to a less intense activity, like cuddling or kissing. This can help you relax and slow down your arousal levels.
- Use distraction techniques. Some men find that thinking about something unrelated to sex can help them last longer. Others find that focusing on their partner’s pleasure helps take the pressure off of themselves.
- Try edging. Edging, also known as orgasm control, involves bringing yourself or your partner close to orgasm, then stopping and waiting for the arousal to subside before continuing. This can help you become more in tune with your arousal levels and improve your control.
- Try using a delay spray or cream. These products contain numbing agents that can help reduce sensitivity and delay orgasm.
- Talk to your partner. If you are having trouble lasting as long as you would like, it’s important to communicate with your partner. They may be able to suggest different techniques or positions that can help.
- Consider seeing a healthcare professional. If you have tried the above techniques and are still unable to last as long as you would like, it may be helpful to see a healthcare professional. They can help identify any underlying issues and suggest treatment options.
It’s important to remember that lasting longer in bed is not the only measure of sexual satisfaction. Communication with your partner and being present in the moment are also important aspects of a fulfilling sexual experience. Help Orgasm
SHARE TO EARN PASSIVE INCOME:
Join our Audience reward campaign and make money reading articles, shares, likes and comment >> Join reward Program
FIRST TIME REACTIONS:
Be the first to leave us a comment, down the comment section. click allow to follow this topic and get firsthand daily updates.
JOIN US ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA: << FACEBOOK >> | << WHATSAPP >> | << TELEGRAM >> | << TWITTER >