Connect with us

Published

on

Follow Us

Follow Us @

Understand how Palmeiras' bonus can increase with Endrick in the team
– latest football news, todays soccer updates and all related footballers highlights

With the Brazilian team to compete in Copa América, Endrick can make the money received by Palmeiras increase even more

Last Thursday night, the 30th, in a goalless draw against San Lorenzoat the Allianz Parquefor the last round of the group stage of the Conmebol Libertadores Cup, Endrick said goodbye to Palm trees and is preparing for his first tournament with the main Brazilian team. Disputing the Copa America in the United States, in addition to two previous friendlies, the intercontinental competition brought forward the departure of the striker from Verdão, but it could still be an important part for the player to complete the goals of the alviverde sale.

YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
Ajax vs Ajax? Dutch Women's Cup will have a game between the same team; understand

The striker's transfer has so far guaranteed around R$260.3 million for Palmeiras and could increase even more, if Endrick reaches certain numbers in the national team and in the Real Madrid. About to join the merengue club, the player reached five million-dollar goals, totaling 11.25 million euros in bonuses, and still has two more possibilities to reach the limit: score five goals, reaching 25 since the sale, or be a starter in a Brazilian game.

Advertisement

It is enough to achieve one of the two goals to reach the maximum allowed, because there is a limit of 12.5 million stipulated in the contract in the sum of the marks to be reached at Palmeiras. When he arrives at Real Madrid, there will be another 12.5 million euros in goals that can be achieved by playing in Madrid. These are more fragmented, such as number of games as a starter, goals and titles won.

At Palmeiras, the striker has already achieved: 2.5 million for every five goals scored, and this goal has been achieved four times. The maximum is five, totaling 25 goals in total; and 1.25 million for being called up to the main Brazilian team. Endrick has scored 20 goals since being sold permanently in December 2022, and this clause can only be activated a maximum of five times, as there is a limit of 25 goals.

YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
Al-Nassr beats Al-Okhdood and still dreams of Saudi title

In fact, the goals for Verdão, Brazil and even those for Real Madrid are valid for the account, if Endrick does not complete any more goals until the end of the Copa América and the departure of the alviverde. The two goals scored by the Olympic team, in Pre-Olympic, are not part of the sum. The sale has so far yielded around R$260.3 million for Palmeiras. There are R$ 198 million in fixed value at the time price and so far another around R$ 62.3 million – which is 11.25 million euros of the 12.5 million euros possible in goals for Verdão. The club has 70% of the value, and the athlete the other 30%.


Advertisement

Understand how Palmeiras' bonus can increase with Endrick in the team

Follow AFRILATEST on Google News  and receive alerts for the main trending sports news today, Basket ball updates, Soccer series, latest trending football news, football entertainment and lots more! Understand how Palmeiras' bonus can increase with Endrick in the team

SHARE POST AND EARN REWARDS:

Join our Audience reward campaign and make money reading articles, shares, likes and comment >> Join reward Program

FIRST TIME REACTIONS:

Be the first to leave us a comment – Understand how Palmeiras' bonus can increase with Endrick in the team
down the comment section. click allow to follow this topic and get firsthand daily updates.

YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
Botafogo dominates chaotic game and opens advantage in Sudamericana
JOIN US ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA: << FACEBOOK >> | << WHATSAPP >> | << TELEGRAM >> | << TWITTER >

Understand how Palmeiras' bonus can increase with Endrick in the team

Advertisement

#Understand #Palmeiras39 #bonus #increase #Endrick #team
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending