Connect with us

Published

on

Follow Us

Follow Us @

Sony wants to release at least two major PS5 exclusives a year

the sony revealed that PlayStation Studios is planning to release “two or more” major PS5 games a year from now on. Among these titles will be established franchises and new IPs, both single player and game-as-a-service experiences.

As reported by Sony, it wants to cover “all major genres”, but especially highlighted RPGs, shooters, racing, platform, action, and sports.

In addition, the company wants to expand further into other platforms in order to “growing the audience”, with recent examples being its initiatives on PC and smartphones. Sony highlighted the two platforms along with music, books, PlayStation Productions (films and series) and even theme parks.

Advertisement

Nintendo is seeing success with its Super Nintendo World parks in Japan and the US, and now there are an Uncharted roller coaster about to open in PortAventura World in Spain. For Sony, that means “driving audience growth and diversity” and “leveraging Sony’s synergy to unlock new audience growth.”

YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
Bandai Namco announces Sand Land news with gameplay trailer

Hermen Hulst, head of PlayStation Studios, said that Sony currently has 12 games as a service in development, and that by fiscal 2025 that model will account for 60% of PS5 games, with the remaining 40% being traditional single player experiences. Guerrilla Games, Haven Studio, and Firewalk Studios are cited as some of the developers currently working on games as services.

Advertisement

Sony wants to release at least two major PS5 exclusives a year

Follow AFRILATEST on Google News  and receive alerts for the main news about Hot trending game, Anime, series, entertainment and lots more!

SHARE POST AND EARN REWARDS:

Join our Audience reward campaign and make money reading articles, shares, likes and comment >> Join reward Program

FIRST TIME REACTIONS:

Be the first to leave us a comment, down the comment section. click allow to follow this topic and get firsthand daily updates.

JOIN US ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA: << FACEBOOK >> | << WHATSAPP >> | << TELEGRAM >> | << TWITTER >

Advertisement
#Sony #release #major #PS5 #exclusives #year
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending