Connect with us

Published

on

Follow Us

Follow Us @

Grêmio announces the signing of Pavón, ex-Atlético Mineiro

After weeks of negotiations, Grêmio signed Pavón, a former Atlético-MG striker, and made an official announcement; check out

This Friday, the 16th, the Guild officially announced the hiring of Cristian Pavónstriker with spells for Boca Juniors It is Atlético-MG, his last club. The 28-year-old Argentine arrives at Imortal with a definitive three-season contract, until December 2026.

Advertisement

In the negotiation, Tricolor acquired 85% of the player's economic rights and Galo remained with the remaining 15%. As Pavón is already included in the CBF BID, the attacker must be registered with the Gaucho Championship without many problems and is already ready for the next round of the state championship.

Pavón arrived in Brazilian football in mid-2022, a season after Atlético-MG's great results, with titles from Brasileirão and from Brazil's Cup. In total, the Argentine made 72 appearances for Galo, scored five goals and provided 12 assists. In 2024, he was being used and was only left out of the last game, against Tombensedue to the negotiation by Grêmio.

YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
Ancelotti shows satisfaction, but makes reservation: "We could win"

Grêmio announces the signing of Pavón, ex-Atlético Mineiro

Follow AFRILATEST on Google News  and receive alerts for the main trending sports news today, Basket ball updates, Soccer series, entertainment and lots more!

Advertisement

SHARE POST AND EARN REWARDS:

Join our Audience reward campaign and make money reading articles, shares, likes and comment >> Join reward Program

FIRST TIME REACTIONS:

Be the first to leave us a comment, down the comment section. click allow to follow this topic and get firsthand daily updates.

JOIN US ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA: << FACEBOOK >> | << WHATSAPP >> | << TELEGRAM >> | << TWITTER >

#Grêmio #announces #signing #Pavón #exAtlético #Mineiro
Advertisement
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending