Connect with us

Published

on

Follow Us

Follow Us @

Poor quality photo generates more speculation about Kate Middleton's “disappearance”

Amidst the controversies regarding her “disappearance”, another appearance by Kate Middleton generated a buzz among internet users. The capture was taken last Tuesday (5), during a car ride between the princess and her mother, Carole Middleton, near Windsor Castle, in England.


Kate Middleton in photo taken by paparazzi

Kate Middleton in photo taken by paparazzi (Photo: reproduction/Grosby Group/Who)

The detail that caught the attention of people who are following the speculation surrounding Kate is that the photo is of very low quality, compared to other paparazzi shots of the princess.

Advertisement

Among the conspiracy theories that internet users have made, there is the suspicion that the Royal Family has hired a look-alike to pose as the Princess of Wales until she can appear in public again.

Another poor quality photo

On Monday (11), Prince William had a royal engagement at Westminster Abbey, and was photographed leaving Windsor Castle alongside his wife, Princess Kate.

YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
Lilibet, 2 years old, in the colors of America with her dad Harry: remarkable outing that debunks rumors

However, the Princess of Wales did not accompany him to the event and apparently went to a private engagement. The photo also caught the attention of internet users because it was also of low quality and showed Kate from only one angle, where it was not possible to see her face in full.


Prince William and Princess Kate leaving Windsor Castle

Prince William and Princess Kate leaving Windsor Castle (Photo: reproduction/Bruce Bennett/DailyMail)

Internet comments

With conspiracy theories bubbling up on social media, internet users can't stop giving their opinions about what could have caused the strange movements that the Princess of Wales has been making. “I was obsessed. Passed 80% of my time talking about Kate Middleton and the remaining 20% I was hoping someone would talk about her, just so I could talk a little more,” wrote one X user.

Advertisement

Another person even joked, on the same social network, stating that “the British crown released that photo to put an end to the conspiracies regarding Kate Middleton's disappearance and they only made the situation worse”.


The Royal Family's social media administrator thinks they did a good job editing Kate Middleton's photos (Video: reproduction/X/@teewatterss)


Princess Kate spoke out regarding the photo edited on Mother's Day, claiming that she was experimenting with photo edits and apologized for the confusion. Regarding the poor quality images, there has not yet been any official statement.

Advertisement

Featured Photo: Kate and Carole Middleton (Reproduction/Grosby Group/Who)


Poor quality photo generates more speculation about Kate Middleton's “disappearance”

Follow AFRILATEST on Google News  and receive alerts for the main news on Celebrity, black celebrities, soap operas, series, entertainment and more!

Advertisement

SHARE POST AND EARN REWARDS:

Join our Audience reward campaign and make money reading articles, shares, likes and comment >> Join reward Program

FIRST TIME REACTIONS:

Be the first to leave us a comment, down the comment section. click allow to follow this topic and get firsthand daily updates.

JOIN US ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA: << FACEBOOK >> | << WHATSAPP >> | << TELEGRAM >> | << TWITTER >

#Poor #quality #photo #generates #speculation #Kate #Middleton39s #disappearance
Advertisement
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending