Connect with us

Published

on

Follow Us

Follow Us @

Athletico presses Barcelona to finalize purchase of Vitor Roque

According to information released by the newspaper Mundo Deportivo, Athletico is pressuring Barcelona to finalize the signing of the young player Vitor Roque, aged 18, due to harassment from other European clubs. According to the newspaper, the Brazilian club established a deadline of 24 hours for the contract documents to be sent duly signed.

The publication mentions that Manchester United, PSG and Tottenham are in contact with Athletico seeking to make a proposal for the player possible. English teams would even be willing to travel to Curitiba with proposals superior to those offered by Barcelona.

Advertisement

According to the information disclosed, the sale of Vitor Roque is valued at 35 million euros, with an additional 10 million euros in bonuses, totaling an approximate value of R$ 236 million, according to current quotations. As per the current verbal agreement, the striker will remain at Athletico until the end of 2023 and will join Barcelona from January next year.

Athletico holds 85% of the player’s economic rights, while the other 15% belong to América-MG. Vitor Roque’s contract with Barcelona will run for six years, valid until June 2029. In addition, a release clause worth €1 billion will be established.


Vitor Roque playing for Athletico (Photo: reproduction/Vitor Roque/Instagram)


Barcelona’s interest in Vitor Roque emerged at the end of last year and gained momentum earlier this year. The young striker stood out during the Sub-20 South American Championship, in which Brazil won the title, being the competition’s top scorer. After this performance, he was called up to the senior squad.

Advertisement

Vitor Roque is the biggest signing in Athletico’s history and is currently the team’s top scorer this season, with 15 goals in 30 games, in addition to contributing five assists. If we also consider his participation in the Brazilian under-20 team, he has scored 21 goals this season.

Featured photo: Vitor Roque, forward for the club from Paraná. Playback/Vitor Roque/Instagram

YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
Corinthians fan Rita Lee had her name honored in the title goal

Advertisement

Athletico presses Barcelona to finalize purchase of Vitor Roque

Follow AFRILATEST on Google News  and receive alerts for the main news about celebrities, soap operas, series, entertainment and more!

SHARE POST AND EARN REWARDS:

Join our Audience reward campaign and make money reading articles, shares, likes and comment >> Join reward Program

FIRST TIME REACTIONS:

Be the first to leave us a comment, down the comment section. click allow to follow this topic and get firsthand daily updates.

JOIN US ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA: << FACEBOOK >> | << WHATSAPP >> | << TELEGRAM >> | << TWITTER >

Advertisement
#Athletico #presses #Barcelona #finalize #purchase #Vitor #Roque
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending