Marketing & Promotions Manager
MER Group is an independent and boutique-styled full-service music company and from Norway. Founded in 2013 by music executive Gunnar Greve, MER has a vision to become a leading force in the industry in terms of developing, facilitating and managing all aspects of their clients’ careers, MER has expertise and relevant experience in providing services such as management, label functions, content production, promotion, branding, music publishing and business management.
The company is based in Oslo, Norway, with facilities including both offices and a recording studio complex consisting of 8 studios. Its roster includes the likes of global superstar Alan Walker, up-and-coming artist K-391, and Grammy-nominated songwriter Mood Melodies, in addition to a variety of songwriters.
About the position:
MER Recordings, a division of MER Group, is amongst the leading independent record labels in the Nordics, and has been a key figure in the region with a successful international track record since its beginning. The company is now looking for a competent and devoted person to join the team as a marketing & promotions manager. MER is looking for someone with a strong professional aptitude and a genuine interest for the field of work, and someone who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves when needed. A thorough understanding and interest in the music industry is imperative to succeed in this position.
- • Work closely with all external partners worldwide, including licensees and its affiliates, as well as other sales partners
- • Continuous project and product management for the entire roster of recording artists
- • External pitching and sales work for label releases and release campaigns
- • Strategic development, coordination and execution of promotional activities and campaigns, in close cooperation with the company’s content division, with the objective to promote single releases and overall artist brands
- • Map out and identify new and existing market trends within the industry
- • Develop and maintain the company’s network of relationships within the industry
- • Analyze and evaluate ongoing and concluded release campaigns
- • Frequent documentation and delivery of reported progress and sales to the company’s executive group
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK
Leave a Reply