Preheat the oven to 450 ° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Health & Fitness
ketogenic and lchf sausage plate
Today I suggest you make Ricardo’s very popular sausage plate recipe. It’s a recipe that is completely ketogenic. I used to make this recipe a lot before adopting the ketogenic lifestyle. I have forgotten about him. I stumbled across the recipe and found it to be a perfect recipe for the ketogenic diet. You will see your whole family will enjoy this recipe. You can make this recipe very well on a weekday evening. It requires little preparation and soils very few dishes.
- 4 Italian sausages or other flavors, sugar and gluten free
- 1 medium bell pepper, the color of your choice, cut into strips
- 1 medium zucchini
- 5 cups (340 g) broccoli florets, blanched or not according to your preference
- 3 cups (300 g) cheese curds
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, homemade
- 2 tbsp. ketchup, sugar free
For the conversion of measurements in grams https://www.ketosanteplus.com/tableau-de-conversion-en-gramme/
Please note that nutritional information is provided for informational purposes only, it may vary depending on the brand of products used and the application used to make the calculation.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE PER SERVING
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK