compliments that women like to hear
Compliments do good, they also allow you to break the routine, to express your love… Women, like men, need it. It is one of the five languages of love. Be careful, compliments must be sincere, out of the heart and out of the ordinary, do not use the techniques seen and reviewed by the dredgers of the subway.
JOIN US ON WHATSAPP
Compliments on the physical: compliments that women like to hear
- Your beauty dazzles my eyes as it is so great!
- Your skin is so soft, I have the feeling of stroking silk…
- You really don’t need makeup my darling (Sure?)
- You have appetizing lips with a small apricot taste… I love when mine rest on your little cushions of flesh.
- You always feel good, even in the morning, it’s crazy! (Really?)
- You always have your little pink cheeks, two little apples of love in which I would like to bite.
- The most beautiful language in the world is the one your eyes use to say “I love you”
- Your body is the most beautiful and sensual I have ever seen!
- Every time you smile, I crack!
- Every morning I feel your smell of hot bun in bed, it gives me an irresistible desire to devour you
Compliments on style
- No matter what you put on each morning, everything suits you… A garbage bag would make you beautiful!
- I like your assured approach.
- Again tonight, we only see you.
- I love the little knots you put in your hair
- Tonight there are many pretty women, what differentiates you from her is your presence and your charisma.
Compliments on personality ( compliments that women like to hear )
- I admire very much your way of always fighting to the end
- I never get bored with you.
- You make me laugh.
- You inspire me.
- I could never replace you.
- You have repainted my life with colors that were previously unknown to me!
- You light up my agonizing Sundays
- You are a thousand times more original than a unicorn, I’m lucky
- You are the champagne that makes my life sparkle.
The compliments stung by the film actors
- You have beautiful eyes, you know. –Quay of mist
- I like your hair, I like your eyebrows… I like your small intestine, even I like your rakes! –99 Francs
- I never thought I would feel that way, you know. I’m going crazy, I want to throw myself from the top of every building in New York. I see a taxi and I want to throw myself under its wheels because that way, I will stop thinking about you. –Hitch
- Iris, if you were a melody, I would only play good notes. -The Holiday
- The only time I’m not cold is when I think of you… – Pearl Harbor
- I could die now. I’m just… happy. I’ve never felt before. I am precisely where I want to be. – Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
- How would I have suspected that you were made the size of my own body? – Hiroshima my love (
The love compliments of poets and other writers
No matter how much you dream of everything, you go beyond the dream. Victor Hugo
I have never felt so good, so close to complete happiness, everything starts and ends with you, you! You! you!!!! Edith Piaf
The day your gaze first met my gaze, a ray went from your heart to mine, like dawn to a ruin.
keep me in a little secret corner of your heart and go down into your days of sadness to find consolation or encouragement.
The curve of your eyes is going around my heart. Paul Éluard
Your whole person is so good, so beautiful, and so sweet to breathe!
It was from you that I said yes to the world. Paul Éluard
you will not be able to prevent my spirit from wandering around your arms, your beautiful hands, your eyes where all your life resides, all your adorable carnal person, no, I know you will not be able to; but rest assured, you are for me an object of worship and it is impossible for me to defile you; I will always see you as radiant as before.
And my life for your eyes is slowly getting poisoned. ( compliments that women like to hear )
I like you so much that when you happen not to be pretty, I find you beautiful. Sacha Guitry
And I love you with a thrill so deliciously pure that every time I imagine your smile, your voice, your tender and mocking look it seems to me that, due to me not to see you again in person, your dear appearance linked to my brain will now accompany me constantly.
Your eyes are so deep that I lose my memory.
If one day I die and they open my heart, we can read in golden letters… I still love you. William Shakespeare