Former boxer Mike Tyson is still not happy with the series Mike that was made about his life. The former boxer states that streaming service Hulu has “stolen his life story”, but has not given him financial compensation for it.
“Don’t let Hulu fool you,” writes the 56-year-old Tyson Saturday on Instagram. “I don’t support their story about my life. It’s not 1822. It’s 2022. They stole my life story and didn’t pay me. For Hulu executives, I’m just an n***r they can sell at auction.”
In February 2021, when the series was announced, Tyson also expressed his displeasure.
Showrunner Karen Gist talked about the series last week during Hulu’s Television Critics Tour panel. She said the intention was to make a series about the boxer that was as neutral as possible.
“We just wanted to tell an unbiased story and let the audience decide what they think or feel,” Gist said. “We hope that after seeing the series, people will have something to think about.”
Former boxer Mike Tyson again expresses displeasure
Tyson was in the news in April. The former boxer had hit a fellow passenger in the face on a flight from San Francisco to Florida. According to bystanders, Tyson was repeatedly harassed by the man.
Be the first to leave us a comment, down the comment section. click allow to follow this topic and get first hand daily updates.
Get Answers to all of this following question
- Former boxer Mike Tyson again expresses displeasure
- what is trends in education
- Former boxer Mike Tyson
- What is hot girl summer trend
- hot spring news ar
- What’s happening in Vancouver tonight
- boxer Mike Tyson
- Hot trending