Grey Men, founded in 2005 and based in Amsterdam, is considered the leading full service tax and financial consultancy for the creative sector in the Netherlands. For example, we work at the top of the entertainment and media sector for (international) film, television and music producers, event organizers, advertising agencies and other (digital) media and sports companies, as well as more than 400 DJs, athletes, musicians, photo models, artists, actors and actresses. We work with a young and flexible team that guides and advises our clients on a high-quality level. And with knowledge of the relevant industry. At Grey Men we take extra steps so that clients are optimally cared for and can keep focus! Curious about Grey Men? Our CEO, Bas Stork, tells more about Grey Men in this interview. We are looking for a
Client Manager & Financial Statements Maker
Job description & activities
In the position of Client Manager & Financial Statements Maker at Grey Men, you are ultimately responsible for the overall financial client management of your own practice / portfolio with clients of Grey Men. Where you can think of great artists and, for example, event organizers. You are part of our finance department and work closely with the internal team of tax specialists.
In this position it is crucial to guide and manage clients from your finance position as well as to be able to translate the figures into advice towards our clients, and thus to be able to act as a sparring partner. Due to the growth of our company and our services, we are looking for expansion.
Job Vacancy details
The activities include:
- Preparation and auditing of annual accounts;
- Writing annual reports;
- Providing management reports for clients;
- Monitoring compliance deadlines and identifying when our tax specialists need to be involved;
- An advisory role towards clients and acting as a sparring partner;
- Supervising and managing the financial administrators (both within Grey Men and with grey men’s clients).
- A completed bachelor’s or hbo education supplemented with at least 2-3 years of relevant work experience;
- Extensive work experience in preparing annual accounts and writing annual reports;
- You have a demonstrable affinity with the creative sector and an interest in (a sub-area) of the entertainment and media sector (dance/live music/theatre/film/fashion/sport/art);
- You have numerical insight and excellent analytical ability;
- You are communicative and socially proficient and enjoy customer contact;
- You have a good command of the Dutch language in word and writing;
- Reliability, ethics and integrity are crucial because we work a lot for and with well-known creators;
- You take on tasks independently and can keep a helicopter view;
- You are flexible and willing to continue working during peak periods.
What we offer
Grey Men offers a nice informal workplace in Amsterdam with 30 (young) energetic professionals where independence, personal responsibility and initiative are rewarded. Grey Men works for appealing (inter)national clients. Due to the varied clients and activities, there are ample growth opportunities within Grey Men. The salary will depend on knowledge level and relevant work experience. The team regularly goes out together to visit film and music festivals, concerts, premieres, book presentations and/or art and culture events of clients. The latter of course provided that the COVID-19 measures allow this.
Applying and contacting
If you get excited about the above, we cordially invite you to apply. We would like to receive your CV and a motivation letter explaining your affinity with the creative sector. You can send this to Charlotte Kruls, HR employee, via [email protected]
If you have any questions about this feature, please do not hesitate and contact Charlotte by e-mail or on: 020 62 77 408.
Acquisition on this vacancy is not appreciated.
More Job Vacancy on Afrilatest